Dear Valued Guest,
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you may experience delivery delays for about 8-10 days but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as soon as possible.
Our top priority is the safety of our customers and team members. According to current uncertainty surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking all necessary steps to follow the World Health Organization guidelines, and doing everything in our power to ensure that all health and hygiene standards are adhered to:
1. In our workshops, everyone is required to wear gloves and masks.
2. Before being shipped, all of our jewelry receives an extensive cleaning up.
3. Upon receipt of a return, each piece is disinfected by an in-house member of our team.
4. All international travel, all unnecessary domestic travel, and all large company gatherings are avoided.
5. Self-quarantines for anyone who has traveled to the CDC’s outlined high-risk countries are required.
To create the best experience possible for you as you continue to celebrate meaningful moments in the current situation, we are operating with vigilance, compassion and care so that we can manage through this difficult time together. As always, thank you for being such a loyal customer. Please take care of yourselves and your family.
Be safe! We’re with you.
CharmNation ® Team